Friday, July 13, 2012

USOC... You Suck... I Boycott.

Well this should not be a shock to us all, as we are in the midst of the "china takeover" that has been going on for the past decade or so. Ralph Lauren sells out for a few more dollars to parade our best athletes around in his version of a communist look-a-like uniform made in the king of a communist nation... china.

Seriously, who consulted on the uniforms... Kim... Kim jong un! That's what it looks like to me. Aside from Lauren trying to make the most profit possible and the outfit looking a bit communistic, does it have any other inspiring quality... NOT. At this point it does not matter what it looks like, its chinese 100%. The only American to profit from it is Ralph, who is looking a bit like Ralph Kramden right now, no I'm not comparing the two, Kramden is sweet and cuddly and always tries to do the right thing and Kramden would never EVER insult the America the way Lauren has done.


So I went through my closet to re-check the labels on my polo shirts, they are quite old and did not have a "made in" label. The other polo item I use is the blue cologne, no china on the bottle just USA and Paris. But still I feel no matter what I buy, if its a Polo brand, the money will find its way to china.

I have tried to contact the USOC (US Olympic Committee) and to tell the truth they don't give a damn. I called my Senators offices and sent them emails. I called the White House and "left a message" for Mrs. Obama to weigh in on this issue and also sent an email to the White House. I found a list on the USOC web sight that lists all its supporters, and I called all the ones that produce Items I use. Kellogg seemed the least interested that I have been eating Corn Flakes all of my life so after 55 years its time for change, they don't care. Diet Coke on the other hand was very interested in my opinion, and so was McDonald's... they were both very interested and asked if it was OK to have a superior call me back! I posted my concern on FaceBook and joined a "Boycott Group." I know its not much to Kellogg's to lose me as customer but It makes me feel better that I am trying.

How can this "NOT" be an issue that every American should be involved with, as reported by CBS news, if Olympic uniforms and apparel are made in America it would keep ONE BILLION dollars in America and create countless jobs. With unemployment hovering around 8-10% nationwide, I would think keeping that amount of money at home would be monumental.

So lets see congress... If you take steroids you get called in front of a congressional committee, if you give a communist, baby killing nation a billion dollars nothing, no committee, no senator wearing a communist made chinese uniform on the senate floor... I wonder where the hoodie was made that made its way to congress?

No comments:

Post a Comment